What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Account Manager. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries. Our unique culture and career development opportunities have gained worldwide recognition. Great Place to Work® Institute ranked Hilti the 11th World Best Multinational Workplace. In Hong Kong, Hilti was accredited the Kincentric Best Employer in 2021. Therefore, we are a great place for you to learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Report directly to Sales Manager, assume key responsibility to develop and further grow the assigned sales territories through your professional product, market and service knowledge
• Identify new sales potential and leverage strong winning mindset to turn the leads into our buying customers
• Ensure adherence to Hilti’s quality philosophy while supporting • Company strategy and culture to exceed customers’ expectations
• Assume key responsibility in leading various sales initiatives and projects to well equip with strategic thinking competence and people management skills
What do we offer?
• Long-term career development opportunities
• 14 days’ annual leave per year
• Birthday leave, volunteer leave, family care leave
• Medical insurance covering dependents
• Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in business or engineering
- 3-5 year of sales experience or equivalent customer facing experience gained in MNCs or well-known HK based company
- With driving license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mindset
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
- Highly adaptable with a can-do attitude
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com