AMS Tool Service Manager
What's the role?
As an entrepreneurial business partner to lead the Tool Services initiatives and deliver high value of our after market service (AMS) to defend our differentiation strategy of our power tools business.
You will be the key person in driving and initiating business projects with different stakeholders of (e.g. local, regional and global level) in the company with the objective to market our tool service strategy to customers, and put in place internal process to achieve this goal. At the same time, you will be leading process improvement projects of Tool Service Center (e.g. on quality, efficiency, productivity, cost optimization etc.) to increase customer satisfaction and drive results with team collaborations.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With more than 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Implement tool service strategy based on regional roadmap, as a change agent for the Tool Service Center (TSC) & local market organization (MO) to develop the team to a high performing and sustainable TSC.
• Build a strong value for money awareness to support tool sales growth with cross functional teams by driving effective communication of competitive tool service differentiation and fair repair pricing.
• Execute seamless end to end customer experience through effective service processes for all customers, including complaint handling quotation and quality management.
• Active driver of lean management principles like “Shop-floor management”, “Leadership”, CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) and discipline of implementing standards to achieve operational excellence, to achieve a positive P&L.
• Accountable for people and competence development to ensure the organizational sustainability, and build an engaging high performing team.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including a thorough integration plan and lots of responsibilities from the start. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Other benefits we will offer:
• 17 days’ annual leave per year plus birthday leave
• Medical insurance covering spouse and dependents
• Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
• Annual year-end bonus
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Degree holder in Production, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality or related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in management with experience in leading cross functional teams, experience in managing P&L is a plus.
• Ability to manage change by adopting new management processes (Quality / Costs / Efficiency/ training of team members); Change agent for lean repair process for the team & active driver of mid to big CIP projects; developing & executing training plans for assigned employees.
• Strong leadership skills with an engineering background in a growing and multi-national environment.
• Understanding of quality management and Lean principles.
Customer oriented and understanding of service operations with proven success record of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Strong business acumen and ability to demonstrate championing / leading projects or systems within a technical team.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus).
• Qualification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above / PMP preferred.
• Someone with potential and high ambitious to move to next level in their career.
• Experience in SAP usage is an advantage.
• Work location in Yuen Long, close to Long Ping MTR station.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com