Business Development Executive / Manager
What's the role?
To support our fast-growing game changing service business, we are now extending our team of expertise to deliver outperforming asset management solution to facilitate our business development mission.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Business Development Executive, you are responsible for supporting service business opportunities in tight contact with the marketing and sales teams; understanding complex customer requirements on both business and operation level and developing structured presentations to customers to pinpoint the problem and suggest solutions.
Day to day, you need to consult our potential customers to improve their asset management through business case definition, cost effectiveness analysis and process flow management and provide our ON!Track Asset Management Solution and Fleet Management Service to solve the customer need on asset management
You will be partnering with our direct salesforce to offer services solution and accelerate account business development, support system integration through our professional implementation services with the coordination of both internal and external partners and ensure the customer satisfaction with our after-sales care services
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We’re looking for Business Development Executive in Town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- At least 3 years’ experience as sales rep. or consultant with good understanding of construction or service industry
- Proven experience in solution/software selling under SME/B2B environment
- Tech-savvy, and experience in handling “software/mobile apps as a service” is preferred but not necessary
- Strong ability in analyzing and simplifying business process
- Passionate in engaging executives to functional customer roles
- Able to identify problems and solution-oriented way of thinking
- A self-motivated team-player with CAN-DO attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in spoken & written English and Chinese
- Willing to work at construction site for implementation
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Business Development Manager
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview and introduce you to the team.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com
Tempted to apply or find out more? click Apply Now
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”