Business Development Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Business Development Manager. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Supporting and coordinating service business opportunities in tight contact with the Head of Tool Services and Area Sales Managers
• To take a key role of developing Asset Management and Tools Park Management contracts on and beyond our customer base, e.g. our ON!Track Asset Management Solution, Fleet Management Service etc.
• To train up and partnering with our salesforce to enhance consultative selling competency
• To work closely with account managers to accelerate account business development
• To conduct professional system implementation through coordinating with both internal and external partners, facilitate customer after-sales care
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 3 to 5 years’ sales experience with good understanding of construction or service industry
- Good knowledge in the use of computer’s programs and mobile apps. A tech-savvy personality will be an advantage
- Process-mind thinking and competent to propose workflows optimization
- Capable to identify problems with good problem-solving skills
- A self-motivated team-player with CAN-DO attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in spoken & written English and Chinese
- Willing to work at construction site for product demonstration and system implementation
- Entrepreneurial mentality
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org