Credit Control Assistant (Contract)
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Credit Control Assistant. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Support credit control officers on handling credit administrative tasks.
• Handle invoice special arrangement eg Purchase order and delivery note attachment and checking.
• Support statement and reminders issuance.
• Handle inquiries and requests from customers or sales on general account receivables.
• Closely partner with finance in HK and Shanghai office on AR settlement.
• Credit management and debit collection through calls and meetings.
• Follow up with customer enquiries and overdue invoices proactively.
• Liaise with other departments to resolve disputed billings and outstanding accounts.
Your work schedule is 5 days a week from Tuesdays to Saturdays, rest on Sundays and Mondays
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Diploma or above in any discipline, fresh graduates are also considered
- Able to communicate in both written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus)
- Computer literate - MS Office (experience in SAP is an advantage)
- Able to work independently and under pressure, attentive to details and well-organized
- Good communication skills and good team player with customer-centric mentality
- Business partnering with different departments (eg. sales team, finance team)
- Experience in credit collection/customer service is an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com