Credit Control Officer
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Credit Control Officer. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Credit Control Officer, you’ll be part of our Credit Control team to provide assistance and support to Credit Collection Manager. This role has to help to handling credit management and debit collection, resolve disputed billings and outstanding accounts proactively. Moreover, the role has to analyse credit performance of the company.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We’re looking for Credit Control Officer in Town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in credit collection
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus)
- Computer savvy - MS Office and SAP is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and good team player with strong customer orientation
- Responsive and a “can-do” attitude
- Independent, reliable, proactive and assertive
- Someone with the ambition to excel their career at Hilti
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com