Customer Service Officer
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Customer Service Officer. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Handle inquiries/requests from customers or sales team, e.g. prepare quotations, order processing, maintain/update customer data.
• Act as multi-channel sales and actively promote Hilti values to customers with up and cross-selling.
• Provide after sales service including pick-up service, goods returns and repair requests.
• Serve customers with First-Contact-Solution mindset and solve problems/complaints within empowerment.
• Closely partner with different departments to serve customers
• Drive internal process improvement for better customer engagement.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We’re looking for customer-focused field engineers in Town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Diploma or above in any discipline.
- At least 1-year experience in Sales Support or Customer Service with phone and email as the major channels for communication.
- Passion and skillful in providing quality service and self-motivated in solving problems.
- High learning agility. Able to work independently and under a fast environment.
- Enjoy team work with good interpersonal skills and a positive mindset.
- High proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken), Mandarin is a plus
- Someone with high ambition and potential to develop your long-term career at Hilti
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org