Customer Service Officer
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Customer Service Officer. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries. Our unique culture and career development opportunities have gained worldwide recognition. Great Place to Work® Institute ranked Hilti the 11th World Best Multinational Workplace. In Hong Kong, Hilti was accredited the Kincentric Best Employer in 2021. Therefore, we are a great place for you to learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Handle inquiries/requests from customers or sales team, e.g. prepare quotations, order processing, maintain/update customer data in SAP.
• Provide after sales service including pick-up service, goods returns and repair requests.
• Serve customers with First-Contact-Solution mindset and solve problems/complaints within empowerment.
• Closely partner with different departments to serve customers
• Actively promote multi sales channels to customers and do cross/up-selling.
• Drive internal process improvement for better customer engagement.
What do we offer?
• Long-term career development opportunities
• 14 days’ annual leave per year
• Birthday leave, volunteer leave, family care leave
• Medical insurance covering dependents
• Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Diploma or above in any discipline.
- At least 1-year experience in Sales Support or Customer Service with phone and email as the major channels for communication.
- Passion and skillful in providing quality service and self-motivated in solving problems.
- High learning agility. Able to work independently and under a fast environment.
- Enjoy team work with good interpersonal skills and a positive mindset.
- High proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken), Mandarin is a plus
- Someone with high ambition and potential to develop your long-term career at Hilti
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org