Customer Service Officer, Customer Care Handling
What's the role?
As a customer service officer, you’ll be working closely with our team in sales, stores, logistics, finance and other departments to provide the best in class experience to our customers.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
Hilti has been accredited World’s Great Place to Work in 2017 and Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2013.
What does the role involve?
Deliver caring and courteous service to customers to understand their needs and ensure their needs are listened and followed up
Drive customer engagement by providing quality services to customers
Handle escalated enquiries, complaints and feedbacks on phone or through emails with courtesy and efficiency
Drive cross functional teams to analyze data, identify root-causes, and continuously work out solutions to enhance services in long run
Support Inbound Team & Customer Master Team when required
Occasionally visit customers, including jobsite, is required
What do we offer?
12 days’ annual leave per year plus birthday leave
Medical insurance covering spouse and dependents
Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Annual discretionary performance bonus
Long-term career development opportunities
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Degree holder in any discipline
- More than 3 years working in customer service function with frontline experience with customers
- High ability in handling customers’ complaints and provide recommendations
- Independent in problem solving, ability to coordinate with different functions on facts finding and initiate solutions, follow through and deliver results
- Ability to interact with various levels and functions internally and externally with strong communication and influencing skills
- Caring and with strong passion in customer services and account development
- Self-motivation, highly energetic, outgoing character and willing to explore self-potential in different area
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- An excellent team player with positive working attitude, open to share knowledge with others, open for feedback
- Proficiency in excel and data analysis, detailed-oriented with high accuracy, knowledge of SAP and process improvement will be an advantage
- Good proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken), Mandarin is a plus
- Someone with ambition and potential to develop your long term career at Hilti