Customer Service Supervisor, Inbound team
What's the role?
● Lead the inbound team to provide best in class service to our customers
● Responsible for monitoring inbound CS operations and KPI performance, take timely actions to resolve deviations and make escalations to address the spotted issues when necessary
● Establish strong collaboration with various levels and functions (e.g. Logistics, Repair Centre, Marketing, Sales Teams etc) to achieve operation excellence
● Develop and coach the team members on performance management and career development
● Drive continuous improvement through cross-functional collaboration and initiate actions to increase customer experience
● Work with region CS team to implement global standard with the alignment of the company
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
Hilti has been accredited World’s Great Place to Work in 2017 and Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2013.
What does the role involve?
As a customer service supervisor, you’ll be working closely with our team in sales, stores, logistics, finance and other departments to provide the best in class experience to our customers.
You will also leading a team, develop and coach them to support the company's strategies and directions.
What do we offer?
12 days’ annual leave per year plus birthday leave
Medical insurance covering spouse and dependents
Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Annual discretionary performance bonus
Long-term career development opportunities
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service with frontline experience or operations management in which at least 2 years in leadership role with sound people development track record
- Independent in problem solving, ability to coordinate with different functions on facts finding and initiate solutions, follow through and deliver results
- Caring and with strong passion in customer services and account development
- Self-motivation, highly energetic, outgoing character and willing to explore self-potential in different area
- An excellent team player with positive working attitude, open to share knowledge with others, open for feedback
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in excel and data analysis, detailed-oriented with high accuracy
- High proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken), Mandarin is a plus
- Process improvement experience will be an advantage
- Someone with high ambition and potential to develop your long-term career at Hilti