What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Design Engineer. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Provide technical support on anchor fastening and fire stop solution to specifiers and end-customers in construction industry
• Provide technical consultancy to construction specifiers to specify Hilti products.
• Propose specific engineering solutions and service to meet construction project requirements
• Promote and provide anchor design by using software
• Identify new applications with anchor and firestop business potential
• Develop specifiers visit plan and build up project pipeline with spec-in work
• Organize technical training and seminar for specifiers and end-customers
• Provide on-site technical support on anchor testing & commissioning work
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We’re looking for customer-focused field engineers in Town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- • Degree in engineering, science or related discipline from reputable university
- • At least 3 years of working experience or equivalent customer facing experience gained in MNCs or well known HK based company
- • Excellent communication and relationship building and management skills with all levels
- • Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must with other Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, etc.
- • Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mindset
- • React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- • Interested in future career progression in marketing, sales or general management and have the mobility to relocate to other countries for next step career advancement
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org