Design Engineer, Macau
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Design Engineer. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Design Engineer you have to provide technical support on anchor fastening and fire stop solution to specifiers and end-customers in construction industry and promote and provide anchor design by using software. Also, to identify new applications with anchor and firestop business potential. In daily, you have to develop specifiers visit plan and build up project pipeline with spec-in work and organize technical training and seminar for specifiers and end-customers, to provide on-site technical support on anchor testing & commissioning work.
What do we offer?
Long-term career development opportunities
12 days’ annual leave per year and birthday leave
Medical insurance covering dependents
Pension fund contributed by employer
Why should you apply?
We’re looking for customer-focused field engineers in Town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Degree in engineering, science or related discipline from reputable university
- At least 2 years of working experience or equivalent customer facing experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building and management skills with all levels
- Good command of written and spoken English with other Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, etc.
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mindset
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Interested in future career progression in marketing, sales or general management and have the mobility to relocate to other countries for next step career advancement
- Fresh graduates with strong academic record will also be considered
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team and pay for your travel to get there.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempted to apply or find out more? click Apply Now
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”