Implementation & Care Specialist
What's the role?
To support our fast-growing game changing service business, we are now extending our team of expertise to deliver outperforming inventory/warehouse management solution to facilitate our business development mission.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Customize business solution and account configuration on inventory/warehouse management
As an Implementation & Care Specialist, you need to work with the Business Development Manager(s) for business case study to align the customer expectation and optimize an execution plan for implementing the subscribed service ON!Track on inventory/warehouse management. You will also need to contact customers to consolidate all necessary setup data and process flow before the implementation kickoff in a dedicated time frame.
Also, you will direct the ON!Track implementation and supervise 3rd party service workforce (3PL) to execute tagging task on customers’ inventory subject to customers’ needs at different assigned working locations such as outdoor construction job sites, warehouse, office … etc.; conduct end-user software/hardware training on both Wed-portal and mobile apps platforms for users or workers and review and optimize on-going implementation / tagging process and look for improvement opportunities.
You are also responsible for conducting periodic care visits for subscribed customers to ensure positive usage experience.and cooperating with trade salesforce and marketing team to engage ON!Track customers with good experience practice and enhance account development with further business potentials.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We’re looking for Implementation & Care Specialist in Town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Diploma or above with min 1-year customer facing experience in providing solutions and services, could be in areas of warehouse/inventory management, logistics, customer service, system solution service, after sales service, or frontline sales.
- Willing to supervise others to drive for changes and executions. Possess people coaching/ teaching experience or skills will be an advantage.
- Detailed-oriented with process mind thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Result-oriented and able to meet deadlines. Able to work independently and self-driven.
- Creative and patience, positive thinking and with a can-do attitude.
- Good teamwork attitude and effective collaboration with others.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, open for feedback and suggestions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint. A tech-savvy personality is highly appreciated.
- Applicant with high ambition and potential to excel and develop a long term career at Hilti.
- Stationed in Hong Kong, business travels to Macau on request will be required.
- Fluent in spoken & written Cantonese, Mandarin and conversational English.
- Willing to work outdoor environment including construction sites and warehouse.
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview and introduce you to the team.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempted to apply or find out more? click Apply Now