Inside Sales Representative
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Inside Sales Representative. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries. Our unique culture and career development opportunities have gained worldwide recognition. Great Place to Work® Institute ranked Hilti the 11th World Best Multinational Workplace. In Hong Kong, Hilti was accredited the Kincentric Best Employer in 2021. Therefore, we are a great place for you to learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Achieve business targets in creating opportunities and validating leads generated from different sources
• Identify right product and service to owned customers through outbound calls and customer visits
• Support store operation and work closely with other teams to maintain high customer satisfaction
• Conduct initial contact with potential customers and gather comprehensive information for future business development purpose
What do we offer?
• Long-term career development opportunities
• 14 days’ annual leave per year
• Birthday leave, volunteer leave, family care leave
• Medical insurance covering dependents
• Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years sales or telesales experience
- Past sales experience in building/construction materials is definitely an advantage
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and highly energetic
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added plus)
- Computer savvy – MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Someone with high ambition and potential to excel and develop their career at Hilti
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org