What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Logistics Specialist. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Closely work with 3rd party vendors and internal departments on daily execution tasks
• Ensure efficient operations according to global best practices
• Act as a local logistics process expert
• Prepare operation reports for regular review and analysis
• Support Distribution Manager on daily operations
• Support implementation of initiatives and projects
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- With 2-3 years’ relevant experiences in logistics, transport or other related disciplines
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of SAP preferred
- Good knowledge of dangerous goods handling preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken) and Mandarin is a plus
- High level of motivation, customer focus, and continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS and PC skills
- Willing to work in an operational and office environment
- Immediate available will be an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com