Market Reach Manager
What's the role?
The successful candidate will, in the frame of Hilti’s business strategy, manage conceptual and operational projects to enhance the worth of customer data as a strategic asset and derive maximum value from it.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Report directly to Head of Marketing, develop marketing management process from a strategic marketing perspective (analysis, planning, implementation and control) for identifying the most attractive potential in the market and help steering the multi-channel sales in the right direction.
• Being the process expert in CRM system and business process, so as to ensure the right competence and process is in place to fully utilize the system for business steering.
• Assume key responsibility in implementing global market sensing standards as well as developing and executing specific sensing initiatives to identify and prioritize opportunities to further improve Hilti’s differentiation by defining customer data focus areas and must-win battles.
• Create transparency of business progress related to customer data management and other loyalty enabling activities and objectives to derive maximum value from customer data as a strategic asset.
• Adopt global standard on fair pricing structure and apply to various marketing areas.
• Actively engaged in coaching and bring up strategic marketing team’s competence for the purpose of nurturing talents for local and other markets.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Degree in Engineering/ Business/ Marketing related discipline from reputable university is preferred but open for other discipline, MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in multi-national companies with open and diverse culture.
- Strategic thinking with sound analytical skills, excellent command of excel and data analytics.
- Knowledge in safesforce.com, SAP and data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau) will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Strong team collaboration capability and ability to influence people at different levels with leadership potentials. People leadership experience is a plus.
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high-performing team mindset.
- Ambitious in future career progression in marketing, sales or general management for future career advancement.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com