Marketing Assistant (Contract Role)
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Marketing Assistant. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Provide full support to marketing team on marketing events and campaigns, promotion and online materials update, system update, product testing, etc.
• Support the marketing team daily operation and working with various departments for execution.
• Manage the marketing warehouse, inventory management, logistics support for events.
• Other admin support or ad hoc projects as required.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Diploma or above in Marketing, business or engineering related discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience. Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Self-motivated, organized, independent and a fast learner.
- Good communication skills and a fast learner.
- Energetic, passionate and with a can-do attitude.
- High Proficiency in Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese/Chinese.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org