What's the role?
This role is responsible for the planning and implementation of product marketing strategy to achieve Hilti market leadership position.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Report directly to the Product Portfolio Manager, support the planning and execution of product strategy for local markets (Hong Kong & Macau).
• Manage existing product portfolio and launch new products in the market, which include planning, pricing management, stock management, marketing materials, product quality, product testing, operation process etc.
• Work closely with other departments for well execution.
• Involve in various customers’ event and seminars.
• Partner with sales team to drive product sales growth.
• Other ad hoc assignments or projects related to product or trade marketing.
What do we offer?
• Long-term career development opportunities
• 14 days’ annual leave per year and birthday leave
• Medical insurance covering dependents
• Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree in Business/Engineering.
- 3+ years working experience in Sales and Marketing. Customer facing experience is an advantage.
- Customer-orientated, passion in product selling and achieve great results.
- Strong in planning, organization and coordination, getting things done in a timely manner.
- Work independently and with a can-do attitude.
- Sound analytical skill and a process mindset.
- Excellence in communication and working with others, a team player.
- Adapt and fit in quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese/Chinese.
- Ambitious in future career development in sales & marketing and looking for a long-term career in Hilti.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org