Product Manager, Chemical Anchor & Cast-In
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Product Manager.
You will be responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of the effective design and implementation of the local product leadership strategy (PLS) for a product portfolio segment in Hong Kong & Macau.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Product Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Product Leadership Strategy (PLS). You are responsible for developing strategic directions for your responsible product line through translating global or regional product line strategies to fit into local market needs and achieve market leadership position.
You will also assume key responsibilities including: managing existing and new products in your product portfolio as well as developing and executing relevant marketing initiatives and steering sales force to achieve business targets; identifying business potential through understanding our products, applications, market, competition and our customers; and craft a direction of how to achieve business goals and objectives and involvement in brand management to create a proactive approach to communicate product value to internal stakeholders and external parties through public seminar, customer network, marketing campaign, etc to drive account development and customer engagement.
In addition, you will be a strong partner with other teams in operational excellence.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We’re looking for Product Manager in Town to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, with a Master in Business/Marketing or MBA is
- More than 3 years working experience in areas of Sales, Marketing or Engineering. Product marketing experience is an advantage.
- Able to understand the markets and customers’ needs and identify potential for future growth.
- High ability in crafting a direction with sound analytical skills.
- Strong team collaboration capability and able to influence people at different levels with leadership potentials.
- Strong winning mindset and possess a can-do attitude, drive to outperform.
- Adapt and fit in quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must with other Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, etc.
- Ambitious in future career progression in marketing, sales or general management and have the mobility to relocate to other countries for future career advancement.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”