Product Manager, Mechanical Anchor
What's the role?
The Product Manager role is responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of the effective design and implementation of the local product leadership strategy (PLS) for a product portfolio segment in Hong Kong & Macau.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Report directly to the Head of Product Leadership Strategy (PLS), develop strategic directions for your responsible product line through translating global or regional product line strategies to fit into local market needs and achieve market leadership position.
Assume key responsibility in managing existing and new products in your product portfolio as well as developing and executing relevant marketing initiatives and steering sales force to achieve business targets.
Identify business potential through understanding our products, applications, market, competition and our customers; and craft a direction of how to achieve business goals and objectives.
Involvement in brand management to create a proactive approach to communicate product value to internal stakeholders and external parties through public seminar, customer network, marketing campaign, etc to drive account development and customer engagement.
Manage different areas in related to products, e.g. pricing, stock, marketing materials, seminars and customer events etc.
Be a strong partner with other teams in operational excellence.
What do we offer?
Long-term career development opportunities
17 days’ annual leave per year plus birthday leave
Medical insurance covering spouse and dependents
Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Annual year-end bonus
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering is a MUST and with a Master in Business/Marketing or MBA is preferred.
- Has been working for more than 3 years in areas of Sales, Marketing or Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of value and consultative selling.
- Understand different market segments and how to penetrate.
- Understand customers’ needs and ability to identify potential for future growth.
- High ability in crafting a direction with sound analytical skills.
- Strong team collaboration capability and able to influence people at different levels with leadership potentials.
- Strong winning mindset and possess a can-do attitude, drive to outperform.
- Adapt and fit in quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must with other Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, etc.
- Ambitious in future career progression in marketing, sales or general management and have the mobility to relocate to other countries for future career advancement.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.