What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Project Engineer. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• To promote Hilti’s product and design methodology to potential customers.
• Take strong ownership on the assigned construction projects and to capture Hilti related business potential.
• Define project capture plan on strategic & operational priorities.
• Work closely with sales and marketing to ensure pipeline hygiene on both specifications and sales opportunities.
• Provide relevant engineering services to related stakeholders.
• With project management experience in construction industry will be an advantage.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree holder in Mechanical / Civil / Structural or related discipline in engineering.
- Around 3 years of experience in construction related industries. (past experience in contractors or consultants is an advantage)
- High proficiency in English & Cantonese and Putonghua is an added advantage.
- Team player with strong customer orientation.
- Ability to drive and influence different teams to work together to achieve the goal.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Responsive and a “can-do” attitude.
- Someone with high ambition and potential to develop and excel their career at Hilti.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org