Regional Performance Reporting Manager (North Asia)
What's the role?
The incumbent will contribute towards performance management in North Asia region namely China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea with the purpose of best leveraging business insights to accelerate the engagement with our customers in achieving sustainable and profitable growth and ensure all people processes deliverables and timelines are adhered to.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 locations, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
>Build a strong business partnering approach and closely work jointly with our country level partners in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea in offering target group-oriented transparency of financial results and business performance.
>Develop and steer the regional performance reporting and analyst team to ensure high quality and timely standard reporting and keeping high service level for ad-hoc reporting requests and on-time preparation and support management presentations production.
>Coordinate the on-time execution and further enhance all the required reporting activities for North Asia region and its’ country level partners in North Asia e.g. standard & ad-hoc reporting, tax reporting.
>Introduce and develop “lean” thinking and approaches within performance reporting and integrate and utilize appropriate reporting technologies within reporting dashboard.
>Regular involvement and support for Global Reporting workstreams as well as active participation in wider Finance regional projects.
>Provide on-going coaching to team members and develop closer relationship with other regional Reporting Teams including experience exchanges, etc.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, IT, Economics, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Around 5 years of working experience in similar positions.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management with the capability in challenging business partners using data points.
- Proven leadership skills in engaging and coaching team members to succeed.
- Very good finance knowledge, MS-Excel, MS-Access, SAP R3 and SAP-BI knowledge.
- Good comprehension of online visualization reporting solutions and passionate about analytics and keep abreast of latest technology e.g. Power BI, SAC, Tableau, etc.
- Able to prioritize and delegate with high stress resistance while project management skills/qualification is an added advantage.
- Aspire in developing a long-term career and grow with the company.
Simply click "Apply Now" to submit your resume.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”