Senior Administration Officer - North Asia
What's the role?
The Senior Administration Officer will work with different stakeholders in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Provide day-to-day administrative support and act as overall contact point with Office Building Management Office
Manage the office administration to ensure overall company productivity and cost effectiveness; including but not limited to office maintenance, contract management, office security, tenancy matters, office supplies replenishment, renovation, fixed asset management, company phone plan, etc.,
Assist in onboarding and offboarding of employees
Ad hoc projects and administrative assignments as and when required
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- At least 3 years of experience in office administration, MNC or serving expatriates are advantageous
- Degree, Higher Diploma or above
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, organized and able to multi-task
- Detail-minded with good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Immediate availability is preferred