Senior Customer Service Officer (Customer Care Handling)
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, as Senior Customer Officer. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career. Hilti has been accredited World’s Great Place to Work in 2017 and Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2013.
What does the role involve?
As a Senior Customer Service Officer, your responsibilities include: delivering caring and courteous service to customers to understand their needs and ensure their needs are listened and followed up; driving customer engagement by provide quality services to customers; handling escalated enquiries, complaints and feedbacks on phone or through emails with courtesy and efficiency and performing data analysis of customer feedback.
You also need to drive cross functional teams to identify root-causes and work out solution to enhance services in long run and coach and train new team members
Occasionally, you need to visit customer including jobsite and Support inbound team when required.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree holder in any discipline
- More than 5 years working in customer service function with frontline experience with customers
- High ability in handling customers’ complaints and provide recommendations
- Independent in problem solving, ability to coordinate with different functions on facts finding and initiate solutions, follow through and deliver results
- Caring and with strong passion in customer services and account development
- Self-motivation, highly energetic, outgoing character and willing to explore self-potential in different area
- Ability to interact with various levels and functions internally and externally with strong communication and influencing skills
- An excellent team player with positive working attitude, open to share knowledge with others, open for feedback
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in excel and data analysis, detailed-oriented with high accuracy
- High proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken), Mandarin is a plus
- Process improvement experience will be an advantage
- For Supervisor role, team leading experience is preferred, or with strong leadership skills and people mindset
- Someone with high ambition and potential to develop your long term career at Hilti
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”