Senior Reporting Analyst - North Asia
What's the role?
Work with North Asia regional reporting team in offering automated reporting tools to help the business to have a clear visibility and transparency in understanding the financial results and business performance and more importantly to deep dive into performance by product portfolios, service offerings, segments, etc. for stakeholders at all levels.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is where your best belongs.
What does the role involve?
*Report to Regional Performance Reporting Manager, work as a team in providing timely automated reporting tools on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly and yearly) for senior management and team leaders in North Asia namely Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea to understand both the financial results and business performance.
*Act as the regional SAP BI process expert and offer support and guidance to countries’ SAP BI users when necessary.
*Responsible for creating new reports and maintaining the existing ones in providing a single source of truth to the business.
*Keep abreast of the latest business and performance development and participate in global and regional performance reporting projects.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance / IT / Economics or related disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of work experience in similar positions in MNCs or well-known Hong Kong based company.
- Someone with excellent analytical skills and with strong interest in data analytics and business acumen and would like to develop further into reporting and controlling.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders from cross functional teams locally and regionally e.g. finance, marketing, sales, logistics, etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and one Asian language e.g. Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese.
- Highly proficient in VBA script, MS Access, excel, SAC and SQL is an added advantage.
- Motivated to develop a long-term career with Hilti and with the flexibility to relocate to other countries to widen the horizon of your future career advancement.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”