Store Sales Representative
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Sales Representative at our Hilti Store. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Proactively promote Hilti’s products and services to all the walk-in customers
• Build up and develop long term relationship with customers by providing added-value service and solutions to the customers through technical consultation and product demonstration
• Achieve Hilti Store sales target and maintain accurate stock level for our products at the store
• Ensure the layout and product display at the store is line with our Corporate standard
• Handle all-rounded operations tasks and cashier at the store.
What do we offer?
Long-term career development opportunities
14 days’ annual leave per year and birthday leave
Medical insurance covering dependents
Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Diploma or above
- 2 years or above retail experience is preferred
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Have strong sales mindset and drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling and sharing product knowledge
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and highly energetic
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added plus)
- Computer savvy – MS Office especially Excel and Word, knowledge in SAP system in a plus
- Someone with high ambition and potential to excel and develop their career at Hilti, especially in the Sales function.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org