What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with passion in technical solutions and business-orientation setting in the construction industry. If you are looking for a company of “care and perform” and work with a team to deliver result, start with us as in the Engineering Competence Center (ECC).
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Provide professional advice and recommendations on anchor fastening and fire stop solutions to specifiers and end-customers in the construction industry
• Educate specifiers or provide anchor design utilizing Hilti design software PROFIS ENGINEERING
• Utilize and manage our technical solutions digital platform ASK HILTI to engage our focus specifiers
• Organize and conduct technical training, webinar and seminar for specifiers and end-customers
• Provide on-site technical support for the sales team and conduct on-site anchor testing & commissioning work if necessary
What do we offer?
Long-term career development opportunities
14 days’ annual leave per year and birthday leave
Medical insurance covering dependents
Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in engineering, science or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of working experience or equivalent, preferably with customer facing experience in engineering related industries. Fresh graduate will also be considered as Assistant Technical Engineer.
- Passion in technical solutions and customer-orientation.
- Have the curiosity to self-learn and be resourceful.
- Great teamwork mindset and can-do attitude with positive thinking.
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure and work independently.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must with other Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org