Tool Services Process Expert, Marketing Department
What's the role?
To support our fast-growing game changing service business, we are now extending our team of expertise to deliver operation excellence and process improvement on service topics.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career. Hilti has been accredited World’s Great Place to Work in 2017 and Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2013.
What does the role involve?
As a Tool Services Process Expert, you need to create, communicate, and execute operational and continuous improvement plans for tool services (Fleet Management, Lifetime Tool Service, ON!Track, Hilti Connect). You also need to serve as the system and process expert (primarily SAP) with respect to all tool services. You are responsible for executing fleet management operations (contracts process management, contracts maintenance and extensions, pricing updates etc) in partnership with competency centre in customer service and rolling out (assessment, planning, training and testing) new system functionalities and improvements to all functions with respect to tool services.
You also has to report and analytics generation of business results for tool services, in support of Product Manager of Tool Services; prioritize and execute process improvement requirements in partnership with Product Manager of Tool Services and global/regional counterparts and functions to support and coordinate include: Sales Channels, Finance, Logistics, Tool Service, and Marketing.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Product Leadership Strategy, Electrical Tools & Accessories.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of relevant experience on process management, customer servicing or leasing fields, with passion in operation excellence.
- Good understanding of business strategies with strong service mindset and orientation.
- Excellent conceptual skills and analytical thinking with ability in developing innovative solutions.
- Detailed-oriented with process and system thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High influencing skills in gaining commitment from people under a matrix environment.
- People oriented with drives to develop strong and sustainable relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, open for feedback and suggestions.
- Effective time management and task prioritization. Result-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and self-driven, with positive thinking and a can-do attitude.
- High proficiency in English (spoken and written) and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SAP, CRM, Microsoft office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Applicant with high ambition and potential to excel and develop a long term career at Hilti.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button by 20 July 2018.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”